AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Friday, November 16, 2007
Ok I need to get some balance going so i am making a short list of the most important things in my life. My goal is to begin focusing all my time aND ENERGY IN THAT DIRECTION THEREBY GIVING MYSELF SOME GROUNDING AND FOCUS. I need a really short list as not to get to overwhelmed, then i need to break that short list down into small peices that i can focus on.
so this is the short list I will beging with...
  • God&Family

  • A.start spending more time with both
    1. Get back to church more, attend more weekly services when possible
    2. Get back to date nights with Mr. Big and family nights with chris
    More sister days too.

  • computer work

  • I have in the past become too involved with online relationships and situations. I now realize that I need to stay on the lite side of every online situation and such. I have found that online situations will sometimes tend to suck a person into areas of drama and create unwanted and unneed challenges.

    I think my life is full enough with real life challenges, I don't want or need any added challenges, especially in places I use for playgrounds and having fun. I want to play and be lite when I come online so I need to stear clear of complex situations and such.

    I needed to regain some focus of why I started using the computer and the www in the first place. It was in the beginning a source of relaxation for me, and there are times when it still is.

    But I have found that the www can also be a complicated place with serious issues and challenges even more overwhelming sometimes then real life. I have allowed myself to get caught up in unpleasant and unhappy situations that held me prisioner with pain. So now I need to step back from those kinds of situations and keep my online time as playful and peaceful as possible.

    So in order to do that I need to begin to focus more on the things that make me happy when I come online. The things that relax me the most about being online, the things that bring me the most joy when I am online. And that of course would be creating something wonderful or beautiful or writing something interesting.

    A.Focus more on making designs and writing books than anything else.
    1. create a place to store designs for blogspot.
    and share them for personal and public use.
    2. focus on creating in one style at a time.
    3. explore all options of design then create accordingly
    B.Also when time permits focus on artwork and creating cartoon dolls and such.
    1. update my cafepress at some point and add new items

    posted by sharonb @ 9:25 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **