AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Today I was in the office at 7am, got all my monthly paper work done and filed by 8:30am and had recorded all my meetings and answered all staff messages by 10am. now I am off to play the rest of the day. no meetings, no places to go or people to see today yay, i am free to play! That is one of the perks of owning your own business, you get to play sometimes all day! yippee!!!!

on line...

modblog is down again, its been over 2 days now, they must be having some serious server problems. I wish i could figure out how to put my blog on my main website and host it there myself, but I cant seem to figure that out right now so Until i do.... anyhoo. thank goodnes for blog spot, caus eyou know i gotta blog!:))

posted by sharonb @ 10:58 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **