AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Thursday, October 06, 2005
I dont usually speak on such things, but this is my blog so I can if i want to, anyways most who read it wont know what i am talking about anyways unless you are a member of this online community, however, I pondered this thought this morning.

Over the course of time, I have seen some wonderful artist being accused of frankin dolling, AND THEY WERE NOT..

To think that there are people who actually write nasty tag board notes and harrass people on the web as they accused them,.. most times falsely of taking an eye, ear, arm or a leg that looked like another's, (how assinine that even sounds now as i write it)...

and i have even been accused of taking the style of others,
WHICH I HAVE NOT.I pride myself on being different and using a unique style of my own.

yet and i too have also seen my own style of creating being used and taken and called someone elses own,

I even push the envelope and create new and different styles, purposely now as not to look like anyone elses. which i later see being used on others creations and being called their own, but i say nothing, because no one can take what is within me.

And once i produce it on the web, i realize it is up for grabs, and I am not offended because I am ever learning and ideas are ever flowing through me and for me, so i will continue to create unique and unusual things, so I am not pressed by that. however....

It is strange and hypicritical to me how frankining dolling is condemned even to the point of running people off the web for it, yet during the season of halloween they actually have, encourage and allow challenges and contest where you can make a "frankin Doll".

How strange and hypicritical that seems to me. to say on one hand that you don't allow this kind of action, to the point of abuse and hatred towards people whom they never the less suspect without even having evidence. Lives have been abused and mistreated on this note and subject as such. yet for the sake of challenges and contest during halloween you say its ok??
very strange and hypicritical.

posted by sharonb @ 10:23 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **