AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Monday, October 31, 2005
Today i am feeling really cranky, ( read my blog previous blogs of the day for more infor on that).
anyways i wonder why sometimes people began to act "funny".
You know what i mean, they start out talking to you almost everyday, and you seem to have a few things in common and relate, then one day you might reveil something about yourself that they dont like.

Or You might say you don't condone something that they may feel differently about, then all of a sudden they start acting funny. avoiding you and not talking to you like they use to. You know they are still online yet they dont talk to you anymore. To me thats acting funny.

I havent encounter many people like that but a few. And its always the people who use to talk to me a lot, then all of a sudden poof as if they disappear, from talking to me.
Why do people do that.
It really does annoy me.

posted by sharonb @ 10:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **