AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Well I have revived this blog after almost 2 years of neglect. I am in some sort of online transition right now and it is something i really don't understand, nor can i explain it. But for the moment i felt like i wanted to use this one again so here I am.

I was reading over some of my old post in here and most of them were about mother. They make me sad now that she has passed away. It is going on 9 months now. And yet a part of me is happy and relieved. I am happy that she is not suffering anymore, she is finally at rest and at peace. I am relieved that i was able to accomplish the task of taking care of her without putting her in a nursing home. Yet i have a daily sadness also. I miss her a lot. But over all God is still in control. Hope i have more time to write here too.

posted by sharonb @ 11:34 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **