AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **



Friday, July 11, 2008
I have been kinda busy on my main site, www.sharonb.net making scrapbook kits.
I thought i would share one here. For more kits check out www.sharonb.net.
I love anything Victorian so I will probably make a lot of these Victorian kits from time to time. This one was themed around the cameo. I love the way it all came out. Hope you find something in this one that you can use.
Victorian Rose kit

View kit large
It has 2 rixrack ribbons, 1 notecard, 3 flower covered frames, 1 cameo bracelet, 1 cameo stick pin, 1 cameo charm, 1 postcard tag board, 1 feather, 1 rose filled shoe, 2 bows, 5 papers.

Purchase & Download Victorian Rose Kit

Labels: ,


posted by sharonb @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
AdminNew PostFollow Customize ********** **